Thursday, March 31, 2005
 
The Best FlipBall Demo since the last one!!
In the past few days, since I first unleashed FlipBall on the world, I've received several questions. Like, "It looks so easy, so why does it make my head hurt?" and "Why don't the balls collapse in both dimensions?" and others. However, the one that I'm hearing the most is, "When is the next version coming out?"

Well, I've been stymied for several days, trying to get this difficulty level issue resolved. But tonight, I solved that problem, and put up a new version with all the latest bells and whistles. It has difficulty levels, sounds, new input formats, an "Undo" button, and various, nefarious, bug fixes.

This is really getting cool, because I think there's only a few features left, and an art update, then I'll be ready to send it to PopCap. BTW, if you don't want to wait, you can register Flipball to get the full version by clicking here.

That's really all the news there is for today. I spent the entire day on that.

Oh, wait, I also made a 10% profit on my investment today with LittleTrades.com. This morning, I had $2500 invested, now I have $2750 invested. So that's pretty cool.


Powered by Blogger
Visitors since October 7th, 2004

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.