Friday, November 12, 2004
 
Big day.
Today, I joined the august ranks of a sacred order whose members include Thom Robertson and Guy Ritchie. I am now one of the many who spends his days working on his personal projects, while his wife works to support them.

I have become a kept man, a house hubby. I don't know how long I can keep up like this, or how long she'll let me do it, but it should be fun to find out.

I got my office put together today, and I've started packing the stuff that I have to ship to my ex-co-workers.

Hopefully tomorrow, I'll be able to ship that stuff, get some work done on my remote monitor system, and finish some more on a blog post that's been running through my head.

I've been thinking about morality in video games. Not the "lessons" it teaches us, or the "influence" it has on society. Just the rules of ethics that a player can expect to see in the average video game itself.


Powered by Blogger
Visitors since October 7th, 2004

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.