Wednesday, November 10, 2004
 
Ponderous. Really Ponderous.
So, I had this dream, where there was a guy who was always coming up with great, radical ideas. As I walked around, following him, I thought to myself, "This is going to be a real short dream. I'm just not clever enough to keep coming up with good ideas to put in this guy's mouth."

Of course, when I wake up, I can't remember any of them, except this one: We could cut our insurance costs in half if we agreed to only make claims on even-numbered days.

Okay, I realize that's a stupid idea in practice, but I thought it was pretty funny all the same. And, of course, while I was dreaming it, it sounded like a perfectly reasonable idea.

G'night.

Comments:
Hmmm...
Insurance for half price for every other day coverage...
I wonder if that will be the next insurance ploy...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger
Visitors since October 7th, 2004

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.