Thursday, November 11, 2004
 
Too Busy
I've been just too busy today. I went back to Acclaim today to pick up stuff for some other ex-co-workers (is that an illegal use of dual-hyphenation?) Then, after I grabbed all that stuff, I came home and wrote a data encryption tool. Nothing really incredible, just a good way of hiding data by encoding it in an image (using the minor bits of a pixel's colors). It was a lot of fun, and I got pretty good results with almost no changes to the original image.

Anyway, I've been running back and forth all day, and I think I'm going to crash now. It's sad, really, because it's only seven o'clock. Either I'm really tired, or I'm getting really old.


Powered by Blogger
Visitors since October 7th, 2004

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.