Monday, November 07, 2005
 
My Personal Podcast
I just set up my own podcast. It's basically me reading blog posts. So far, I've just got the one story up there (R4TB0T), but I'll have more soon.

These are the news stories mentioned in the R4TB0T post rat brain. Implantable memory.

I've got music by the Brothers Burn, and the whole production comes off as very professional. If you'd like to subscribe, the link is here.

If you'd just like to download the files, this is the link for R4TB0T, and this is the link for my Introduction.

Of course, this doesn't come without a cost. I still have to pay for servers and stuff. So if you like the show, please make a donation.


Powered by Blogger
Visitors since October 7th, 2004

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.