Tuesday, January 04, 2005
 
Cool quote
We have a huge library of DVD's, which has only grown this holiday season. We've got a huge glut of media to get through, and I was trying to choose which one to watch with dinner. I asked my wife which one she wanted to see, and she said dismissively, "I never could pick my favorite spot of blue out of the sky."

That stopped me cold. I just stood and thought about it, and after a moment, she said, "It's not that deep, Brand." Still, I'm unconvinced. I keep coming up with symbolic interpretations for the quote. It speaks to the multitude of options available from choices in our lives. It talks about how similar all the choices seem when we see them. I don't know, maybe I am reading too much into it, but I was still pretty impressed.

Comments:
Yeah. Of course, she just laughs when she sees that I put it up on the blog. Apparently, a prophet is never without honor except in her own mind.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger
Visitors since October 7th, 2004

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.