Monday, November 22, 2004
 
IE Support
I just realized that I never tested this website in Internet Explorer. I haven't used IE in a dog's age, so it never even occured to me that half of my viewers were seeing no content. So, if you happen to be using the oldest, buggiest, most crippled browser out there, you are also denied the joy of seeing my posts! I feel for you, deep within my heart.

Anyway, I'm working on that now. I literally stayed up all night putting together the little menu system for the "Best of Brand" section (can you really have a "Best Of" if you've only been going for two months)?

Comments:
I know what you mean. I have been using netscape so much I've kinda forgot about I.E. until the other day. That's one of the reasons for the drastic change in the look of my blog.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger
Visitors since October 7th, 2004

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.