Friday, November 19, 2004
 
Warning to the BlogExplosion people.
First off, Hi. I've been on BlogExplosion for two days, and I can say that I've had about fifty times the number of hits per day than what I had got before (of course, I've only received two comments over those two days, and 99% of people only stay their required 30 seconds. Que sera sera).

Anyway, there's some rogue out there who is giving bad ratings to just about every site I'd seen today, and never with a comment. Guess he/she just wants to make us all look bad. He gave this site a 2. Wow. I know it's not Fark, but really, a two? I mean, how does he keep a perspective for when he rates weblogs about people's cats?

So, keep a lookout for him, and I wouldn't sweat it if he comes by your site.

In other news, I'm writing a sort of outline for the cryo story, setting up the characters, scenes, red herrings, etc. I hope to have a chapter 2 available tomorrow.

Comments:
Well I just gave you a 10 so maybe that will offset his 2! ;)
Chana
www.bunnyburrow.com
 
Yeah. They apparently had a system in place to track the ratings that people gave you, but they're scrapping that now. Oh, well.

And thanks, Bunny. I've got about five rankings today, so I guess I can't blame it on any one guy anymore, huh? :)
 
I just joined BlogExplosion. I hope my blog doesn't fall victim to any of those doosh bags. I'll give you a 10 to counter those unfair scores.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger
Visitors since October 7th, 2004

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.